Go here to post your Film Commission.
All of Nassau County locations are eligible (if you meet the criteria) for the current NYS Tax Credits.
And don't forget, we have two NYS Approved Soundstages - Gold Coast Studios and Grumman Studios.
Our Nassau County Film Office is here to help you find the perfect location, whether it be Gold Coast mansions, beaches, waterfront parks, nature preserves, ponds or scenic villages.
Please email email@example.com or call 516 571-3168 for further information.
- Offers a transferrable tax credit on qualified Nevada film, TV & software production expenses.
- The old pilot program was recently converted to a new, permanent incentive program, ideal for:
- Indies & lower-budget Studio Features
- Commercial & Film Slates (related projects can be combined)
- TV Series & Pilots
- Reality series, game shows and video games now qualify as well
- Or any production that wants to film on location, with 24-hour amenities, close to LA, and with an incentive.
- Minimum qualified in-state spend of $500k required.
- Production must also spend at least 60% of budget in-state.
- Post-Production may be included in calculations, at producer's election
- Credit Levels:
- 15% base credit on Nevada expenditures
- 15% base on Nevada residents
- 12% base on non-resident ATL
- 10% base on non-resident BTL
- 5% bonus for using majority-Nevada BTL crew
- 5% bonus for filming majority in a rural county
- $6M credit/project
- $750k creditable payroll/individual
- 10% budget creditable to resident producers
- 5% budget creditable to non-resident producers
- Project funding for the current fiscal year has not yet been released.
- Credits can be applied to certain future taxes owed to the state (gaming, financial institution, insurance, MBT & Fees)
- Credits trade higher in Nevada than just about anywhere else in the country.
- Application process takes 6-12 weeks with no fees
- Production must start at least 1 day after application date and within 6 months of pre-approval.
- Production must be completed within 18 months of pre-approval
- Nevada credit may be combinable with the IRS Section 181 federal deduction. In addition to our state's program, the Nevada Film PAC also endorses this national film incentive program.
More information can also be found at http://nevadafilmpac.org/
The Commission's location library is extraordinarily comprehensive, consisting of tens of thousand of photos depicting cities, towns and specific sites throughout New Jersey. This material can be viewed at the agency's office, or sent via e-mail or U.S. Mail.
25% to 30% Refundable Film Production Tax Credit
An additional 5% applies to qualifying productions.
For more info, go here.
• Helping producers find our excellent resources.
• Assisting with any applications, permits or regulatory processes that may apply.
• Bringing focus & attention to the many diverse attractions New Milford has to offer.
• Hosting local events, such as film festivals and screenings, to generate regional publicity.
• A truly original, authentic and awe-
• 70 miles from Times Square (87n-
• Largest Town in Connecticut: 64 square miles
• One of the highest points in Connecticut is three miles from the Town Green
• A drive-
• Multiple access points to the Housatonic River
• Two turn-
• Access to the largest man-
• Vintage railroad station and track
• Private airport with gliders and small craft
• A very active and enthusiastic Historical Society that can help with research
Did we mention a very active and enthusiastic Film Commission waiting to serve your every need? We will help from crewing to catering and all stops in between!
New York State offers several programs to the film and television industry in the form of tax credits and sales tax exemptions:
Film Production Credit program - 30% fully refundable tax credit on qualified production and post-production expenses incurred during production/post production in New York State.
Post Production Credit program - 30%-35% on qualified post-production expenses incurred in New York State. This program is for productions which are not eligible for the film production tax credit program.
Commercial Credit program - 5% on qualified production expenses for commercials and a 20% annual growth credit. Applications submitted annually.
Sales Tax Exemptions - Film production activities/expenses that are exempt from New York State sales tax.
Base Incentive Rate 5% - 20%
*Underutilized or Economically Distressed Areas Incentive Additional 2.5%
Minimum In-state Spend 5% for $250,000 - $1 million
10% for $1 million - $3.5 million
20% for $3.5 million+
Qualifying Expenses Wages, Invoices and Petty Cash
Per Project Cap None
Qualified Labor First $1 million of each Texas Resident
Program Qualifications 70% of paid crew and 70% of paid cast members, including extras, must be Texas Residents
60% of total production days must be completed in Texas
Episodic Television Series
Interstitial Television Programming
Nationally Syndicated Talk Show
For Reality Television see separate section below.
Texas spending can include eligible pre-production, production and post-production expenditures.
This is taken from http://gov.texas.gov/film/incentives/miiip
- 30% fully refundable tax credit on qualified production and post-production expenses incurred during production/post production in New York State.
Post Production Credit:
- 30%-35% on qualified post-production expenses incurred in New York State. This program is for productions which are not eligible for the film production tax credit program.
- 5% on qualified production expenses for commercials and a 20% annual growth credit. Applications submitted annually.
- 20% of your Oregon-based goods and services
- An additional cash payment of up to 16.2% of wages paid to production personnel
Unlike other states' programs, these incentives are cash rebates as opposed to tax credits. This enables us to deliver you a check quickly and efficiently. Additionally, Oregon's lack of any sales tax on goods and services can immediately save you 7 to 8 percent.
The Orlando region covers Orange, Seminole, Lake and Osceola counties and the City of Orlando, extending over 4,012 square miles. Rolling hills, wild swamps and jungles, unspoiled pastures and great bodies of water paint a diverse landscape that can fit almost every location need. The Gulf of Mexico to the west and the Atlantic Ocean to the east are approximately a one-hour drive away. There are urban pockets, quiet suburbs, and winding roads leading to rustic, small towns. In the midst of it all, palatial estates, ranging from Georgian to Mediterranean, outline well-manicured golf courses and more great bodies of water.
Welcome to the filming destination of your dreams. With year-round warm weather, diverse locations, expert local support, and production services and accommodations that are easy on the bottom line, Florida's Paradise Coast is Production Paradise.
Bigger than some states, Florida's Paradise Coast offers a broad array of choices for shooting. Located in Southwest Florida, the region is composed of three main areas: Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades. You'll find broad white sand beaches and piers, quaint Mediterranean-influenced architecture, a charming downtown, historic districts, farms and ranchlands, Native American culture, unique wildlife, and subtropical wilderness. We are the western gateway to the Everglades National Park and we also have the Fakahatchee State Preserve and the Big Cypress National Preserve in our backyard.
Arriving in the Paradise Coast is surprisingly easy by either interstate or plane. Accommodations range from world-class beach and golf resorts to elegant boutique hotels and charming beach rentals, so you can find the best lodging for the best value.
The Paradise Coast Film Commission is a full-service agency, ready to help make productions run smoothly, on time and on budget. From permitting to location scouting to support services and accommodations, we will help ensure your production is a success.
To facilitate filming in the Pittsburgh area, the PFO provides information on the region, locations, vendors, and crew; and coordinates government and business offices in support of a production. It also serves as a conduit for information, providing assistance to local filmmakers and the local film industry throughout the region.
For almost 100 years directors have been filming in Placer County, from Charlie Chaplin to Coppola to Spike Jonze. To continue that tradition our office provides location assistance, free county film permits, local resources, and community support to help expedite the pre-production and production process.
We're located just over an hour flight from Los Angeles in Northern California, just east of San Francisco.
Our diverse locations extend from 90' to over 9000, all within 90 miles. From the snowy slopes and sapphire and emerald waters of Lake Tahoe to flat, rural Mid-Western farmlands there are a wealth of locations from which to choose: white water rapids and rivers, hi tech firms and architecture, small towns, vistas, and vineyards (Wise Villa Winery was named top winery of the year at the 2015 California State Fair). We also have the highest bridge in California, and all types of roads and homes. We double nicely as a cross-section of the US (The Muppets, HBO's Cinema Verite), and in the springtime you can often film four seasons in one weekend!
Proud member of the Film Liaisons in California Statewide (FLICS) since 2005.
The incentive has three tiers based on spend:
5% for $250,000 - $1 million
10% for $1 million - $3.5 million
20% for $3.5 million & up
Opportunities to film not only throughout the Rio Grande Valley but also in towns across the border, such as Reynosa and Progreso.
The RGV film commission includes all of Hidalgo, Willacy, Starr and Cameron Counties to serve for your filming location.
Over 330 days of sunshine and warm temperatures year around make our area ideal for filming
The RGV has many of the amenities of a big city but with the charm of a small town.
Why film in the Rio Grande Valley?
The Rio Grande Valley is located in the southern most region of the state of Texas. Located on the U.S. - Mexico border, the Rio Grande Valley is a culturally rich area. Once an agricultural community, this area has evolved into a growing metropolitan region. According to the Forbes list of fasting growing cities in the United States, the Rio Grande valley is an ideal market for up and coming businesses and entrepreneurs. With an array of scenic attractions, the Rio Grande Valley attracts tourists year round.
From the beaches of South Padre Island, to the historic birding center in Roma, the Rio Grande Valley is visually entertaining. And, with a combination of the new and the old, and eleven different ecosystems, the Rio Grande Valley can substitute for many different regions. As an additional benefit, labor costs are very low.
There may be both state and local permits that need to be acquired when filming. The state permits required by the State of Texas can be found on Governor Rick Perry's website. Also, each city in the Rio Grande Valley will vary in the permits one needs to obtain, but we will help you to obtain what you require for each step of your filming process.
No location fee at any County owned property.
No TOT tax when filming in an unincorporated area of the County.
We will coordinate your film permit by phone or email. Our team of film permit experts will expedite a concise application, provide you with the necessary insurance and film permit requirements, solve any problems, keep you up to date of the process, and deliver the permit in a timely manner.
Santa Barbara County boasts historic estates and modern mansions, formal gardens, both urban and remote and untouched beaches, historic ranches and small towns, massive dunes and so much more.
We have been shot for Italy, France, India, Africa, Mexico, Afghanistan, and many more places--
We are here to serve you: anything else you need, please don't hesitate to ask. We can and do assist with everything from scouting and photography to intergovernmental liaison.