Go here to post your Film Commission.
• Full-equipped production offices for pre-production work
• Tailor-made logistics for all types of crews (low hotel rates, transport rentals, customized vehicles...) and a network of production supplier
• No import tax on shooting related equipment, props and gear
• Low-cost labor, extras and craftsmen
• Local rates to foreign productions for all services with the assistance of the CFC
With astonishing locations, experienced crew and low costs, Cambodia has witnessed an increase in hosting foreign film production in the last few years. It has become on of the most film friendly country in South-East Asia.
Mekong Film Fixers is serving as a platform for all international producers that wish to shoot any project in Mekong-region countries, especially Cambodia. We provide all significant services needed for filming: scouting and location management, and permits issuing, equipment and crew to name just a few. Furthermore, we possess close relationship with many internal filming commissions of the host countries which not only helps shortening the processing time but also benefiting in reducing paper work troubling and financial expense.
- The consultation receptionist about shooting
- Various information offers about shooting
- Cooperation and adjustment about shooting permission
Filming in Nagasaki
"We support the shooting of a movie, a TV drama, etc. which made Nagasaki Prefecture the stage, and
send various charm of Nagasaki."
The peculiar culture which Nagasaki Prefecture prospered as an only window of the national isolation age and southern barbarian trade, and was cherished by the long history of the exchange with overseas is one of the charms. The building and rows of houses which leave the influence even now exist. In addition, Nagasaki Prefecture is blessed with the beautiful natural scene which changes a figure variously by all seasons, or the scenic spot is so far the stage of many works. We, Nagasaki Film & Media Commission, is waiting for your shooting, with the attractive scenery and attractive building of Nagasaki Prefecture can be utilized as a location ground, with warm correspondence and service.
Nagasaki Film & Media Commission
â—‹ Facebook: link
â—‹ Twitter: @NagasakiFC
The Malaysian Government has developed its own incentives for content development specifically for film, television and other screen production. The Malaysian Government anticipates that this incentive will encourage production works and increase skill sets that would be of international standard for the populace throughout the ecosystem of the creative content industry. This impetus is of crucial importance to the nation's economic, social and intellectual development. The Malaysian Government believes that this effort would be a landmark decision that would benefit, develop and further support the industry. This incentive will not only promote the creation of quality creative content, it will also make Malaysia a preferred destination and film production hub.
The Malaysian Government introduced the "Film in Malaysia Incentive" to provide an additional financial incentive for the production of creative content within Malaysia, and to encourage support for the Malaysian content production industry. FIMI is a 30% cash rebate on all Qualifying Malaysian Production Expenditure (QMPE) which meets the criteria further elaborated upon in these Guidelines. This incentive is offered for production and post production approved activities beginning early 2013.
FIMI's objectives are to:
- Encourage Malaysian film producers to produce high quality creative content for both domestic and international markets.
- Attract foreign film producers to conduct film activities in Malaysia and to establish Malaysia as a destination for international filming.
- Increase employment opportunities for artists and local crews who provide goods and services throughout the ecosystem of the creative content industry.
- Increase opportunities for film production companies, post-production centre, film equipment rental companies and studios or companies that provide goods and services throughout the ecosystem of the creative content industry.
- Drive the creative content ecosystem and increase the economic contribution of the creative content industry and related industries.
- Develop Malaysia's reputation as an efficient and cost effective hub for the creative content industry.
FIMI is available for both Malaysian and foreign production activities. It can be applied in one of two streams:
(A) FIMI for Production Activity; or
(B) FIMI for Post Production Activity.
1. Production Cost Support
With the goal of improving the city's image as well as supporting the local film industry, the Seoul Metropolitan Government will provide selected producers with reimbursements in the amount of up to 25% of the production costs for internationally co-produced films and foreign films shot in Seoul. The cap for each project is KRW 100,000,000 (approx. US$ 91,000) but for projects with an extraordinarily high marketing value, the cap can be lifted. The reimbursement program is conducted by Seoul Film Commission. Funds do not need to be paid back to Seoul Film Commission. Producers of all nationalities may apply for the reimbursement.
2. Location Scouting Support
In order to encourage location shooting of foreign visual contents in Seoul, the City provides the cost of location scouting to selected foreign producers and principle staff. This program is administered by the Seoul Film Commission. Any foreign director, assistant director, producer, director of photography, production designer, or location manager is eligible to apply. The support includes round-trip airline tickets for two people, accommodations support, a domestic location coordinator and a rental car.
You can use the simplified visa regime to come to Vladivostok for location scouting and for shoot if the duration of less than 8 days.