Go here to post your Film Commission.
There is potential large studio space in the town of Tullamore.
We partner with OFFline Film Festival, an grassroots industry film festival that attracts new up and coming talent, the winner of the festival in 2015 went on to win an Academy Award in 2016!
With good road & rail infrastructure, the north eastern part of the county is situated within the commuter belt of Dublin with the southern and western parts bordering the Slieve Bloom Mountains and the Shannon River.
The county boasts 22 monastic sites and approximately 90 castles. It has stunning panoramic views of peat land and wet lands, quaint old villages, period towns and modern urban settings.
We have professional crew resources, a catalogue of locations, direct links to local authorities and most of all a great enthusiasm for film.
We are located in Galway city, just a short walk from the Eye Cinema, in the Cluain Mhuire Campus of GMIT.
For further information contact:
Galway Film Centre,
Telephone: +353 91 770 748
Fax: +353 91 770 746
Genova-Liguria Film Commission is a non-profit entity (technically, a Foundation) created by the Region Liguria, the City of Genoa and other smaller local governments with a territorial marketing goal : to attract to Liguria investments in the field of audio-visual production (commercials, television and cinema) to create jobs and to support the creation and the development of local service companies and suppliers.
The second goal is to give regional locations a greater visibility thanks to more exposure on small and big screens.
Genova-Liguria Film Commission provides free services to production companies (Italian and foreign) in all stages of the production process (development, pre-production, preparation, production) assisting them in during recces, research of location images, relationships with local professionals and authorities.
During the shooting we set up a one-stop office for permits.
Our Videoporto is another resource available for production companies in need of parking facilities, production offices, sound stages, dressing and make-up room.
Genova-Liguria Film Commissions helps production companies to find local financial support
"Film in Georgia" is a newly launched film industry incentive program offering a 20% cash rebate on qualified expenses incurred in Georgia. The program aims to support the development of Georgia's film industry.
An additional rebate of up to 5% is available if a production promotes Georgia as a destination the program's "Cultural Test."
With our experienced crews, you can shoot subtropical, coastal, alpine mountains, desert and beautiful forest scenes all within hours of each other.
Glasgow Film Office markets Glasgow as a premier UK centre for film and TV production and offers a free service to facilitate location filming in the city. We can provide all the information you need, from location and crewing advice to recces and logistical support. Our goal is to ensure a flourishing industry that benefits the entire city.
Why should you film in Glasgow? Here are just a few reasons:
- a large, highly skilled crew base across all departments
- a vibrant post-production and facilities sector
- co-operation from Glasgow City Council in all aspects of road closures and traffic management
- a fantastic variety of interior and exterior locations
- International films with production services made in Gran Canaria could apply for a tax rebate calculated as the 35% of the eligible costs spent in Canary islands, subject to a limit of 4,500,000 euros for production.
- For Spanish films or Spanish coproductions, the tax regulation allows a transferrable tax credit (tax shelter model) to Spanish companies of up to 40% for the first million euros invested in the production, and the 38% of the remaining amount invested, subject to a maximum deduction of 5,400,000 euros for film.
- The Low tax regime namely the "Zona Especial Canaria" (ZEC - Canary Islands Special Zone), authorised by the European Commission, allows companies to pay a corporate tax rate of 4%, one of the lowest in Europe.
in the grand est Region you will find two film fund. The Region provides support in writing, development and production for 3 800 000 € per Year.
And Strasbourg Eurometropole for production for 840 000 € per year.
including filming, animation and/or post-production,
thanks to its strategic location at the crossroads of Europe
(bordering on Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg and Belgium)
and its coordinated film commissions, from the outskirts
of Paris to the banks of the Rhine.
The Grand Est is an attractive location for film production and a great hotbed of professional and highly skilled technicians (live action, animation, documentary). Teams experienced in feature films and TV series are available in every domain: production, scouting, directing, scriptwriting, location management, set design, filming, grip, gaffer, sound, dressing and make-up.